THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MONDAY NOVEMBER 21ST, 2016.
TEXT: 1st Corinthians 12:1-11
THEME: YOU WILL ACCOUNT FOR THE GIFTS OF GOD UPON YOUR LIFE
“15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.” (Matthew 25:15-18).
The gift of God upon a man is free of charge. But then, he will still have to give account what he used it for. So, it is dangerous to allow the gifts in you to lie fallow or to be unproductive. God has given them to you for specific purposes which must be realized. Like the man travelling to a far country who gave different talents to his servants, that is how God has bestowed several talents and gifts upon His people which are designed to pave way for their advancement in life. As the gifts pave way for them, they will in turn become instruments in God’s hands for the propagation of the gospel. Use your talents and gifts to serve God.
Many people have neglected the gifts of God upon their lives and are running up and down thinking that they will excel. Some have become fraudsters, prostitutes, drug peddlers, kidnappers and ritual killers in a bid to make it, while neglecting the gifts God has given them. They believe that by going into evil, they will excel and that God’s gift cannot guarantee them their hearts’ desires. It is not about how much talent you have received, rather it is about what have you done with the one you have received? Have you thought about it? That power of oration might be an evangelistic grace. Do you have a good voice? It is the gift of singing. Can you pray for hours without getting bored? You might be an intercessor. And many more! Check out for God’s gift in you and put them to use..
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Any gift of God lying fallow in my life, receive activation by fire, in Jesus' name.
2. Any gift that has died in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, receive power to function again, in Jesus' name.
3. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I stir up the gifts in me, in Jesus' name.
4. I nullify every unrighteous decree made against the manifestation of the gifts of God in my life/destiny, in Jesus' name.
5. Let there be greater manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Ghost and fruits of the Spirit upon our G. O and our mummy in the Lord, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA