THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2016.
THEME: YOUR FREEDOM IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
TEXT: Isaiah 10:27, Obadiah 1:17
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
17. But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
MEMORY VERSE "But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered:for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. "(Isaiah 49:25-26)
No matter the type of terrible captivity or bondage the enemy has exercised over your destiny such that your life has become stagnated and there is no fruitfulness and multiplication, God assures that He will deliver you; contend with them that contend with you and even go ahead to save your children. Those who are conversant with the promises of God know that they never fail. For that reason, your enemies are in trouble.
Remember, God sledge-hammer only fall on them as a raise against them through prayer. God will go the extent of feeding them that oppress you with their own flesh and getting them drunk with their own blood.
Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
1. Any captivity of the devil over my life, cease in Jesus' name.
2. Any demon assigned to eat my flesh and drink my blood, eat your own flesh and drink your blood, in Jesus' Name.
3. Any ancestral demon demanding for flesh and blood as ransom, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in Jesus' name.
4. Anywhere they are calling my name on a mirror, let mirror scatter by thunder; let the place catch fire, in Jesus' name.
5. O Lord God my Redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob, save my soul from the hands of those hunting me. in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA