THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SATURDAY APRIL 2ND, 2016.
THEME: THE POWER TO OVERCOME IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
TEXT: LUKE 10:19
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
MEMORY VERSE: "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. "(Isaiah 54: 17)
The truth is that whatever heaven sets out to accomplish in your life, the devil is always striving to frustrate it. Even as heaven is set to honour our daddy in the Lord's declaration that this month will be a month of fruitfulness and multiplication for the Chosen ones, the devil will not just sit back and watch you excel without giving a fight.
Nevertheless, you need not worry. God has made adequate provision for victory. No matter the weapon the devil will throw at you, God's weapon is readily available to neutralize them. God's weapon is His Word — same that was in the beginning and which created the heaven and earth and everything that is inside them. You must employ the use of these words through prayer. That is why the scripture above urges you to rise up to condemn any tongue that will rise up against you in judgment. Are you ready?
Sing a few songs of praise and take the following prayer points. Prayer points:
1. O God, I thank you for yet another new day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Any power on assignment to sabotage my fruitfulness and multiplication: receive frustration. in Jesus name.
3. Any ancestral power hindering fruitfulness and multiplication in my life: be destroyed by fire; in Jesus name.
4. Any covenant hindering progress in my life; break and scatter. in Jesus name.
5. No weapon of the enemy formed against my pastor and his family shall prosper, in Jesus name.
6. Any power siphoning the blessings of the Chosen ones; receive Holy Ghost sledge hammer, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA